Monday, June 7, 2010

a little sweater news

Somehow I have managed to stick with my Intswemodo 2010 sweater knitting goals; I'm almost caught up, and feeling pretty confident!

Here's a look at sweater #6...





...I mentioned last time that the pattern is Joelle's Favorite Yoke Sweater (so simple and pretty!) And I'm using more Viola yarn; Merino Fingering in the colour "woodland". I am loving knitting this yarn, it's so soft, squishy, and down right dreamy!

I've been toying with the idea of a knit dress for quite a while now, and have a few design ideas bouncing around in my head. This yarn is a strong contender...the most difficult decision will be which colour to pick!



and here is my latest bit of spinning. It's Viola superwash merino in a colour I called "confections". I think It will become a little baby sweater...February Baby perhaps??

oh, and one more thing before I go. Does anyone else out there LOVE Joanna Newsom?? I've know about her awesomeness for a long time now, but lately can't listen to anything else. Just curious.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, what a color! Can't wait to see the finished thing!

    ReplyDelete