Wednesday, June 23, 2010

sweater #7 and some etsy news

Hey folks!

I just updated my etsy shop, and wanted to let everyone know that all Fancy Lace 2 is ON SALE!




It's a beautiful yarn, but not one that I am going to continue offering; just too much yarn and not enough time! I did briefly consider keeping all of it for myself...but thought better of it in the end. Fancy Lace 2 is a blend of 80% alpaca and 20% silk in a soft lustrous 2 ply lace weight yarn. Each skein contains about 970 yards, and is on sale for $30 down from $36.

Ok, I kinda feel like a pushy car salesman, so on to other things!

Here is sweater # 7. I have wanted to knit this pattern for years now, and finally cast on the other day. I had this lovely (yet very mysterious) wool/mohair blend in my stash that just screamed to be knit into this pretty pattern. The yarn is from a local mill, and didn't even come with tags...so I just knit away until I found a gauge that I liked and luckily it worked for the pattern!

You may have never come across this pattern. it's from a little known Rowan book (or at least I think so) and is creatively named "Bed Jacket" by Jennie Atkinson. Anyway, I love it!


Oh yes, and the pattern I knit for sweater # 6 is called Joelle's Favorite Yoke Sweater, for those who were asking.

1 comment: