Friday, July 23, 2010

sweater # 7 is back on track!

After a few days of fussing I've decided that the lovely little puffy sleeved tee I was knitting (don't think I blogged about it, but it sure was lovely!) needed to be ripped and knit over again in my own yarn. I'm knitting this adorable sweater as a test knit for a friend on Rav, and she was SO nice to send me some of the yarn she knit it in! I'm for sure going to knit another in the original Holst Garn, but I'm on a mission to knit my yarn at the moment. And I suppose this is a good time to mention why...I will be appearing at my first ever trade show this fall (YAY, HOORAY!), the KW Knitter's Fair! So I will be knitting like crazy on some pretty samples for the show.

Anyway, here is a look at my second attempt at Charlie...








...And here is the beautiful original that I love so much!

Just in case you are interested, there are a few new items up on the Etsy store. I've been adding them slowly for the past few days. Hope you find something you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment